Laundry Room – Part 4

In case you missed it, here are the previous links for this now-completed project:

PART 1 – RASPBERRY TEST
PART 2 – HALFWAY THERE
PART 3 – 97% DONE!
PART 4 – COMPLETED!
BONUS 1 – ADDING PEGBOARD FOR MY TOOLS
BONUS 2 – REPLACING THE DRYER’S HEATING ELEMENT

If you recall from my last laundry room post, I had everything done except a little bit above and around the door.  I finished that this morning, which means the room is DONE!

38a

Once the wall shelves went back up, the room really pulled together:

38b        38c

I ran into a slight issue after pushing the machines back against the wall… I forgot to replace the switch plate cover on the outlet down behind the washer!  Gah!  After throwing myself onto the machine, I got it done:

38d      38e      painting the laundry room benjamin moore night flower shelves baskets

SIDE BY SIDE BEFORE & AFTER:

the laundry room was originally painted green        painting the laundry room benjamin moore night flower shelves baskets

(Visited 197 times, 1 visits today)

One Comment

Leave a Reply