Part 1 took us up the point of removing the spider arm from the Samsung washer drum. It was nearly impossible. The bolts were completely fused to the spider arm and drum. I finally got the old spider arm off and the new one on, and everything is working perfectly!
OMG this was a PROJECT!!! One week to dismantle the washer, replace the spider arm, and put the washer back together. Another week to wait for a part we didn’t know needed replacing. But it works great now!
In Part 1 I explained how I found a ton of rot behind the existing steps when I pulled them away from the house. And critter holes. Which probably explains why I trapped and released about 30 mice from the basement this summer!