Today was unseasonably warm – it got up to 48° which meant I could spray paint the 4 remaining door panels for the AC boxes – HOORAY!!! Painting the 2 green ones by hand was tedious and took hours [3 coats per side] and made my hand cramp up from jabbing a dry brush into every single hole to make sure no paint was stuck:
But they came out awesome and I was fully prepared to do the same with the blue ones and the white ones.
But then I noticed it was actually warm out today and even though there’s still a bunch of snow outside I set up my little spray paint board on top of our old bathroom litter box cabinet [Birdie soaked it in pee so I had to rush it outside a few weeks ago] and our compost bin. Usually I set up my spray board on the ground but there was too much snow:
I happily sprayed the remaining 4 panels, 2 coats per side:
As soon as they were dry enough to move I rushed them back down to the basement cage to fully dry:
So shiny 🙂
Lastly, I worked on painting the first set of door frames green. All 6 door frames are primed. It’s nice to finally be nearing the end of this project! I am so excited to see how the AC boxes look when hung on the walls: